We are all about the good.
And when it’s not good enough, we make changes.
The Good Avenue is going on an autumn break as we need to change warehouses.
You can still do window shopping and plan your next purchases but you won’t be able to make any orders until all our good products have arrived and got packed up in the new warehouse.
Everything is up and running in November again, subscribe to our newsletter and stay updated!
Meanwhile, we want to make sure that you have an amazing and cozy autumn, here are our 5 top tips for a “Hygge” Autumn:
- Apple picking, take a break, go out and pick delicious apples.
- Bake an apple pie. It is estimated that nearly 3,7 million apples are thrown away globally every year. Or bake a pie, make jam, make apple sauce, there are so many tasty things you can make out of apples.
- Take a walk in the colorful sparkling nature, cleanse your mind, recharge, and nurse your health.
- Cosy up by the fireplace with a cup Coffee Lab Stories coffee.
- 5. Decorate your home with beautiful things from nature like leaves, cones and pumpkins