Nuud is a very special and unique cream deodorant that fights the smell of sweat, but in a way that protects you, your surroundings and the environment. Their cream deodorant is free of aluminum, parabens, chemicals, salt, perfume and alcohol. Instead, ingredients such as microsilver, coconut oil, castor oil, zinc oxide and almond oil are used, which in combination with each other is a good composition to get rid of bad smells. The tube is developed in sugar cane and the box is in biodegradable cardboard.
A fantastic cream deodorant that neutralizes bad bacteria that does not close the pores, works for 3-7 days, depending on how much you sweat. Has not been tested on animals and is vegan.
– Cream deodorant
– Fights sweat odor without clogging the pores
– Without aluminum, parabens, chemicals, salt, perfume and alcohol
– With nourishing ingredients
– Biodegradable cardboard
– The tube is developed in sugar cane
– Neutralizes bad bacteria
– Gives no stripes on clothes
– When you use it for the first time, you will be able to feel how your smell under your arms changes, and that is because your body starts detoxifying and secreting bacteria
– Then learn about your routine and find out as time goes on how many days can pass between you using the deodorant
– The average is that it lasts for about 2-3 days, for some more and for others less
– Use only a small amount of product at a time, as big as a small pea
– In the package you will even find a small circle on the box, which is about the same size as the amount you need
– The product is super concentrated and lasts in average for 7 weeks