“Having good and fresh ingredients available at home is, in my opinion, one of the most important keys to succeeding in cooking. CoolSaver makes this possible by doubling the lifespan of fruit and vegetables. Now I don’t need to throw away food that gets bad completely unnecessarily.”
After installation, which is really just placing our CoolSaver product in the refrigerator, we get very positive and funny comments.
- ” What happened to all the water? ”
- “The refrigerator was odourless overnight ”
- “ My vegetables stay fresh much longer ”
- “Who cleaned the fridge?”
- “There was no more ice in the freezer”.
In fact, all references are equally positive. Unlike electrical, mechanical or chemical solutions, we use all-natural minerals and get close to 100% successful results.
CoolSaver Fridge – Eliminates odours, extends the shelf life of food and saves energy – 100% natural
- Stop Wasting Food – How many times have you had to throw away food before using it? CoolSaver doubles the lifespan of fruits and vegetables, so you can waste less and enjoy more.
- No More Bad odour – CoolSaver eliminates mould and bacterial growth while improving air quality. No more odours from bad and stinky food!
- Save Energy & Money – CoolSaver reduces the energy cost by up to 30%. You’ll save money and increase sustainability at the same time. This is the smart choice.
- Feel Safe With a 100% Natural Filter – The filter is made out of 100% natural minerals and is completely safe. Used by many restaurants and grocery stores, and now you can do the same.
- No Installation Needed – To start using and benefiting from CoolSaver Fridge, you put it in your fridge, and that’s it! No screwing, electricity, or anything else is needed. Can it get any easier?
CoolSaver works in two ways:
- Processing the water molecules which prevents condensation and makes it easier to keep the temperature down without using as much energy.
- Reduce the ripening hormone – ethylene gas, that makes your fruits and veggies go bad.
How long does it last?
If adequately maintained over 1 year. Dry the cassette every three months by placing it in direct sunlight for 6–8 hours or in a household oven at a maximum of 80 Celsius degrees for about 1 hour.
Capacity: up to 800 litres of air volume per cartridge.
This was such a surprise! I assumed something would happen, putting one of these into my fridge but within a day my fridge smelled totally fresh and the effect on vegetables was also immediate. I just returned from a 5 day trip. I had left half an onion in the fridge and normally it would have dried out and I would still have used it in a pasta sauce or something, but it was actually still super fresh. This is a great gift for anyone who has a fridge… so I’ll make sure I always have some extra ones to hand out!