The non-stick frying pans are part of a circular economy – created for several lives. Once your frying pan is worn out, instead of throwing it away, you return it and for a significantly lower cost of the original price, you exchange it for a newly recycled one. Your old frying pan will be recoated and put into circulation. Over and over again.
Join the movement – get the world’s first circular frying pan today.
- Recycled aluminum and new stainless steel
- Circular system
- Win-win economy
Premium quality. Handcrafted. Production in Sweden.
– 28 cm
– Non-stick coating
– Made from recycled aluminum and new stainless steel
– Exceptional performance and functionality
– Ergonomic design
– Oven safe up to 300c/575f
– Dishwasher safe
– For all heat sources
– Coating Ceramic Fusion, produced without plastic materials such as PTFE, PFAS, PFOA, BPA. Tested and compliant with FDA and EU food contact regulations.